We started far behind the others, hoisted the gennaker and pointed more west then the other boats (which hade alreade taken the gennakers and spinakers down). That was probably the misstake of the day. The wind was 18-20 knots most of the time. Predicted wind for the race was 8-9 knots not to our favour according to SRS regarding start time. However we managed to push forward in the fleet and ended up as 2nd boat about one minute after the winner after 3.5 hours of sailing.
- Avfärd18 maj, 2012Dags att segla mot Sverige!
- Åter på land 21 oktober, 2017
- On guard 11 oktober, 2017
- Some fluids needed 31 augusti, 2017
- Night shift 31 augusti, 2017
- Heading for Stockholm-Gustavsberg 31 augusti, 2017
- Stora Karlsö 30 augusti, 2017
- Transport underway.. 30 augusti, 2017
- MSK CUP 21 augusti, 2017
- Vätter kors och tvärs 2 augusti, 2017
milligor © 2012-2017Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Håkan Margenberg and "milligor" with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Follow milligor on WordPress.com